The QSFP+ (Quad Small Form Pluggable Plus) transceiver form factor was established to enable multi-lane (quad) optical transceivers, such as 40GbE, with a variety of optical connectors (such as 4+4 MPO and duplex LC). TARLUZ 40G QSFP+ serials offer customers high-density and low-power 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for the data center and enterprise. Our complete product line includes QSFP+ SR4, LR4, LR4 Lite, PSM4 series for applications.
- Supports 103.1/112Gbps aggregate bit rates
- Single 3.3V Power Supply and Industry Lowest Power dissipation
- Up to 100m transmission on MMF OM4 and 2/10/20/0/40km over SMF.
- Hot-Pluggable QSFP Footprint
- Class 1 FDA and IEC60825-1 Laser Safety Compliant
- RoHS6 Compliant
- Operating Case Temperature Standard: 0 ~ +70°C
- Compliant with QSFP MSA Specification
- 40G Ethernet
- OTN OTU3/OTU3e2 applications
- InfiniBand 4x SDR/DDR/QDR
- Data center and enterprise networking